Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wk3 Leadership Blog Post: Leadership Project Hub



Good Afternoon EMDT Cohort and Staff,


I'd like to share with you all yet another update on my Leadership Project preparation. I am still a few steps ahead, as you might recall in my Wk2 Leadership Blog Post, I already explained why I chose to submit my application to present at the Illinois Education & Technology Conference (IETC). Just to provide a brief recap, if accepted, this will be the first time in my life where I can network and collaborate with my home state's greatest technology leaders, visionaries, and pioneers to enhancing our classrooms and communities.


My project is an extensive workshop, combining both motives behind cycles 1 and 2 of my AR. I plan to leverage music as a solid vehicle of change to instruct, inspire, and uplift our communities with regards to the many social issues we have been faced with recently. My target audience in my AR proved that actually eradicating a social issue through music isn't a given, unfortunately. However, the power of music to give the citizens of my home state a voice to stand for something they believe in, find comfort from a cold world, and enlighten their mind to the POSSIBILITIES by spreading awareness through moral lyricism, will be the main goal of my project. I am very excited to potentially see how this project progresses at the regional level.


Here is the progress I have made this month in preparation for this grand event:

Wk1 Leadership Blog Post  - Published 5 May 2012

Wk2 Leadership Blog Post - Published 9 May 2012

My Leadership Document  - As of 16 May 2012 (Draft) 

Well, I need to start preparing for my Leadership Document presentation during Wimba this evening. Wish me luck!






-Shrav





1 comment:

  1. Great project. Love the presentation design and have been viewing the google hangout video that you did with tricia and kim. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete