Saturday, October 8, 2011

PE2_Adobe Premier Pro CS5.5

Well, it's going along great...

As you can see here, this is my progress on Lynda.com...



And this is my progress via Adobe Premier Pro!


I love actually working with the software as I learn about it via video. It truly helps a lot. One of the greatest things I'm really fine tuning through Adobe Premier Pro is my use of professional looking titles! Here is one title page I created via Adobe Premier Pro:


I am getting extremely "geeked" to get this video finished and embedded to the multimedia blog that I am managing! As well, I realized that editing videos with a high professional and aesthetic appeal will be very beneficial in the coming months of the EMDT program at Full Sail University. Not to mention, it will be pleasantly appealing to implement with our AR projects. In the next blog entry, I will show you the finished piece as well as my certification of completion!

Shrav





No comments:

Post a Comment